PU «Ukrainian Maritime Cluster» will participate as part of the delegation of representatives of the Ukrainian shipbuilding industry in the international exhibition EUROPORT 2023, which will be held from November 7 to 10, 2023 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
EUROPORT 2023 is a large European platform that will traditionally host numerous conferences, thematic workshops, networking events, and seminars in close cooperation with partners and industry organizations.
One of Europort’s primary ambitions is charting the path to a sustainable maritime future, four major themes will dominate the Europort 2023 agenda: Digitalization, Energy Transition, Human Capital and Ship Finance.
In order to represent the Ukrainian maritime and shipbuilding industry, a Ukrainian pavilion will be installed at the exhibition based on the example of the previous participation of representatives of the PU “UMC” in EUROPORT 2021.
THE MAIN GOALS OF THE PARTICIPATION OF PU “UMC” IN EUROPORT 2023 are:
- bringing the products of Ukrainian shipbuilding companies to the international market;
- attraction of investments in the maritime and shipbuilding industries of Ukraine;
- increasing the competitiveness of Ukrainian companies that are members of the Ukrainian Maritime Cluster on the international market
BEING PRESENTED AT EUROPORT 2023 is primarily:
- Expansion of business opportunities. Attending this event provides an opportunity to meet key industry players, establish new partnerships and expand your network of contacts.
- Tracking the competition. The participant will learn what new solutions and products the competitors are offering and adapt their strategy accordingly to stay at the forefront of the industry.
- Increasing prestige. Participation can improve the perception of the company as a reliable and innovative partner in the eyes of customers, partners and investors.
- Demonstration of the latest technologies. It is an ideal opportunity to demonstrate innovative products and technologies, gain recognition and attract potential customers and investors.
You can learn more about the event in the Brochure or on the event website.